Saturday, November 17, 2007

Electronic Capacitor Dictionary


I added several new pages to the Capacitor Dictionary, and a few new graphics.

The capacitor section increased from 4 pages to 11 pages. The capacitor terms can be found off the main Glossary listing.


Capacitor Terms 'A',
Capacitor Terms 'B' & 'C',
Capacitor Terms 'D',
Capacitor Terms 'E',
Capacitor Terms 'F' & 'G'
Capacitor Terms 'I' & 'L',
Capacitor Terms 'M' & 'N' & 'P',
Capacitor Terms 'Q' & 'R',
Capacitor Terms 'S',
Capacitor Terms 'T',
Capacitor Terms 'V' & 'W' & 'X' & 'Y' & 'Z',

Note; this listing was updated on 1/29/2010 as Indexed URLs by Google.
As these links were no longer being counted as external links.

2 comments:

Leroy said...

1/28/2010 I'm looking over the data from Google's Webmaster Tools for the web site looking for pages with issues, as I always do.

I'm in the section that lists the number of external links for each page on the web site, and I'm all the way down the list to pages with only one external link.
Well I see most of the pages of the Capacitor Dictionary listed as having only one external link. The single external site pointing to each of the Capacitor pages is my sitemap [which is located on Google page creator]. So why is Webmaster tools not seeing this blog posting, which lists all the pages?

Maybe once a page gets de-listed from Google it no longer counts. Interesting!

Leroy said...

3/22/2010 I just added four new capacitor related pages to the capacitor dictionary. So now there are 18 plus pages that make up the capacitor dictionary.

Looks like hits are some what flat to that section over the last year or so, and I don't think these new pages will bring in many new visitors, as they did not have that much text on any of the pages.