Sunday, December 23, 2007

Military Connector Specificatins

I added a new page to cover the insert arrangements for MIL 83513 connectors. The following link provides MIL83513 Pin locations. It's linked off the main MIL-DTL-83513 page that was added a while ago, but never updated. I did add a few words to the MIL-DTL-83513 page tonight, but just in passing, it's off the Military Connector specification page. I also added a page that covers MIL-83513 insert arrangements. I noticed that the MIL-DTL-32139 is out-of-date. Both of these Mil standard pages were just copies of the MIL D-sub manufacturers page, at MIL-C-24308. So I updated MIL32139 and added a page for part numbers and insert arrangemets.

Here is the listing of the main page for Manufacturers of Military Connectors. And the main page of Manufacturers of Connectors.

No comments: