Monday, January 11, 2010

Panel Mount Resistors


Looks like the small section relating to Resistor Definitions contains about 15 pages now. Really a few more pages, but using different page addresses so I don't see them in my Analytics filter just now. The newest page is linked off the definition of Panel Mount Resistor, as Panel Mount Adjustment Resistors.

The thing I just noticed from the page view data is that the last new page added a few weeks ago on
Resistor Encapsulation has received no page views; added off the page, Damping Resistor.

So what I did was add a short definition of a panel mount resistor, and then added more data and some graphics on a new page; the difference between a paper dictionary and an HTML based dictionary of terms.

I did want to mention that among all the other pages relating to resistors, a number of pages were added that cover Resistor Networks, but they were added under a different section. So there are more than 15 pages in this section, I'm just not counting them here.

SEO hint; it took 7 months before this section received more than 100 page views in a month [from March 1 2008].

Graphic; Metal Shell, Panel Mount, Potentiometer.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

3/13/2010 So I don't expect much from the Panel-Mount Resistor page. Only 31 page views so far this year, much less than once a day