Thursday, December 2, 2010

Glue Logic Functions

About five months ago I started a new section covering basic IC functions. Of course when I started it, the section only consisted of a few pages but every month of so I add another page. Better yet I go back to one of the previous page addition and add more data.

So a week or so I added a new page covering the 74L121 Monostable Multivibrator [also 74L122]. In addition a sub page to hold the 74L121 Timing Graphs, which were a bit larger to fit on the same page.

These new pages relate to a few others already listed; Transistor One Shots, and a CMOS One Shot IC, and the 555 One Shot.

I think the newest page before that covered Hex Inverter ICs. Before that I think it was Bus Transceiver ICs. The point is that the section is slowly growing in size, and content. Engineering Topics home.

------------------------------------
.

No comments: