Thursday, November 19, 2009

Avionics Buses


I added a new page today to cover the PI-Bus. The PI-Bus was already listed on the site but only in passing because I really didn't have much data. I still haven't added much to the page, but it's more than I had before and a bit much to leave on the Avionics Data Buses page. I also added a new link to PI-Bus off the interface buses page 'P', data had already been listed there.

Even though I only added a few sentences more than the site already listed, it took 3 hours. As I uncovered data that needed to be added to related pages, so several pages were updated just because of the PI-Bus update. Oh and because I always start with a copy of another page to begin a new page; I updated and used the AFDX page to begin with.

Last week a page covering Laser Diode Manufacturers was added, but I never got around to adding the addition here. The search engines have already found that page but I mention it regardless. That page was linked of each of the other four Diode pages.

Graphic; F-22 Raptor, open source. The F-22 uses the PI-Bus.

No comments: