Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Manufacturers, Bus Definitions and pinouts

A few new pages have been added over the last few weeks. Today I added a page to cover Manufacturers of Laser Diodes. I also added a link to a number of pages including Diode manufacturers, Zener Diode Manufacturers, and Companies that produce Varactor Diodes. The page only contains three manufacturers, but I'll get it updated in the next few days.

Last night I added a page to cover PS3 connectors, not sure why but it is an electrical interface. Looks like one of the pins may contain an error, but I added a note to indicate that. The new PS3 page is linked off this bus page; Interface Buses, 'P'.

Last week I split up one of the Printed Wiring Board Terms page, but I don't remember which one;
PWB Terms, A - O.
PWB Terms, P - R.
PWB Terms, S.
PWB Terms, T - Z.
Of course many pages have been updated, but only new pages get listed here.

No comments: