Thursday, February 18, 2010

Communication Handshaking

A few days ago I added a page to cover the Definition of Handshaking. The page is an addition to the current definition of a Hand-Shake that was already listed. It appears to be a pretty good start at addressing the protocol on how two devices pass data.

These days handshaking doesn't occur that often, most buses operate a lot faster using a clock. But for what ever reason I enhanced the definition. I'll finish up over the week, with more text and a few more examples.

Google indicates only one page view in the last few days, which would be from me? I also don't see the page come up in a Google search, but I'll check again a few hours after I post this.

1 comment:

Leroy said...

3/3/2010 A search on Google for 'Handshaking terms' produces this page as result number 5, what three days after I posted it.

I think I should have used the term 'handshaking protocol' but I don't want to open another window.