Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Switching Regulator ICs

I started a new page to cover Switching Regulator ICs. I already have a few new graphics and some definitions in addition to text about switching regulators.

The new page is linked off one of the Regulator Manufacturers page and the Dictionary page covering the Definition of Switching Regulators.

So far I only have two picture files, but look at my hard drive later for another pic file.

As I get the page on switching regulators worked up, maybe by the end of the week, I may add a page to cover linear regulators. I may be able to come up with a few gifs relating to linear regulators. Oh, this new page is not about power supplies, unless you consider a switching regulator IC a power supply. 

But one new page was added, with two new gif files. There have also been several other pic files loaded over the last week, just not to new pages.

2 comments:

Leroy said...

3/3/2010 I just did an on-site search for 'switching regulators' and this new page came up.

So one day after I posted the page it was indexed, not bad.

I also just did a Google search for 'switching regulator terms' and the page came up as the third listing on the fist page of results, even better. And that's why you want to use blogger to blog about new pages.

Had it not been for this posting it could have been 15 days before Google found the new page ~ just a little SEO advice.

Leroy said...

8/1/10 Doing that same Google search does not produce that page any longer, however the dictionary page still comes up. The switching regulator page also does not have a page rank yet after five months.

The page has only been viewed a few times too, seems right if it does not come up in a web search, or site search.