Friday, April 2, 2010

Panel Mount Fuse Holders

I added a another page the other day, but because I didn't think it would ever produce any visits I waited till today before I blogged about it. Plus I just used all the other related links in the last posting. Anyway, the new page addressed Panel Mount Fuse Holders. Much of the text is a copy from another page, so until I update the listing it will never do well.

I also added another page which contain zero text; Panel Mount Components. Not sure why I added this page, but it is a new page ~ it will be one of those pages that never gets 365 views a year, I already have to many of those.

As with the other new additions, the new page address have been added to the html sitemap. Although they will not be added to the xml sitemap used by the search engines, as I only up-load a new xml sitemap every 3 months or so. But Google should be able to find the new pages regardless.

I still have a number of pic files I want to add to the site, so the next new page address will relate to one of those graphic files I have.

No comments: