Saturday, April 3, 2010

Resistor Array BGA Package

A new page was just added to cover a BGA Resistor Array. The new Resistor Array is linked off the main Resistor Network page, which really covers a resistor network in a 16-pin DIP. I also added a link off the page covering Resistor Array Manufacturers, cause it seems like many of the other resistor network links are on that page.

I also added the page link to the SiteMap for the web site too.

None of these pages covering this topic are doing well. It could just be there is not a lot of search traffic for resistor network packages.

Looks like the last time I added a page to this topic was on Jan 12, as Resistor Networks. Then on Dec 3 as a DLCC Resistor Array. I've been slowly been added to this topic over the last few months.

I also up-dated the new Google search bar, if you happen to be following the other blog. The site search should work the same but the search bar looks a little different.

No comments: