Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TO-63 Transistor Package

I just added a page showing the TO-63 Package Style. I'm not really sure how it was missing, because the drawing was being used on a few pages. As normal it's a copy of another page [TO-61 Case], but with a different graphic. Next time I get to it I'll add some data to the page.

The main page that shows a number of different links for; Transistor Cases.

Many of the pages that also use or point to the pages describing transistor packages is the How to Derate Transistors.

In general I indicate that this is a transistor package, but any three terminal device could reside in the package.

The graphic is a B-52 Control Panel, lower deck. 
Much of the gear does not look like it fits, like it's a mix of different up-grades over the years.

No comments: