Thursday, November 26, 2009

IC Schematics


Even more internal IC schematics were added last night. So far they were all linked off the Multiplexer IC page, but by the end of this posting I'll have added a top level page.

Although I didn't have a circuit diagram for an Analog Switch, I did add one for an Analog Multiplexer IC. One circuit for now, but I my add a few more different configurations of Mux schematics and more data too.

Also added a page for a Clock Buffer. That page only shows one 10-line clock buffer schematic and no information, but I hope to add some part numbers some time today. Some what related to clock buffers, a Data Buffer circuit was added. Just a 16-bit buffer circuit, again with no supporting data.

I new page showing a 4-bit Up/Down Counter was also added. Now the counter page actually has some information attached to it. However that page is still waiting on some part number, but like all these pages I hope to get much of the data input today.

The last page addition was a simple Decode IC circuit.

Ok, well I went ahead and added a top level page to the Logic Design section; IC Functional Circuits.

So in the last few days 10 new pages were added, getting any page views from them is a different matter. These pages will turn into a lot of work while producing no incoming visits like the 2N3418 derating curves. While up-dating that page I noticed that the TO-23 Case page was still sitting at a rank of zero, so I updated it a bit. Same deal with the TO-46 Metal Case.

Graphic; Schmitt Trigger IC, Inverter/Buffer.

No comments: