Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Identity Comparator ICs


I spent much of my available time just making some standard up-dates to the list of Components Manufacturers. However I made sure I had time to add a new page; on an Identity Comparator Schematic. I don't think I'll be adding the definition to the Electronics Dictionary. But because the Identity Comparator function is almost identical to a Magnitude Comparator, a link was added off that page. Because I had some 'white space' on the Multiplexer IC page I added the link there too.
Seems like I still have one or two more functional IC schematic that I could upload, maybe in the next few days. Oh each of these page also show all the available IC part numbers as well.  Digital Semiconductor Devices.

Graphic; Differential Receiver IC. Click for a larger image.

No comments: