Sunday, November 22, 2009

Non standard IC Packages


Although I did update a number of pages today, I'm back to adding more IC packages.

I started by up-dating the DIP Package page, making a new entry for a Through-hole Dual In-Line package from that listing. I copied the dual in-line listing to make a Surface-mount J-Lead Dual In-Line package. I had another graphic but I'll get to it on Monday, I had to many pages open at once.

Anyway the dual-row DIP was the non-standard part I was referring to, not sure but I think it was a 1553 part.

Much of the updates today centered on updating pages without a page rank that had not be touched in the last 4 months. For example; Antenna Terms, Radar Terms, or Engineering Acronyms. If the page did not require a text update, then I made some embedded site-wide changes that many pages are getting.

Graphic; HMS Ark Royal and USS-Nimitz. Open Source.

No comments: