Friday, November 27, 2009

Functional IC Schematics


Yet more Functional schematics for different Integrated Circuits [IC] were added last night.
A page was added to include a Shift Register circuit, with component part numbers. Also one to include a Parity Checker or Parity generator circuit, with just a few part numbers. Another page includes Flip Flop gates. This one does not include gates with Output Enable lines, so I may add another page later to include those types of flip flops.
To support the page on Decoder chips, a page was adder for Encoder Chips. But neither page provides IC part numbers, at least for now.

I think I also added a page on Binary Adders. I may have also added a listing of Analog Switch ICs. Might be about it. As normal, I'll add some more data in a few days. Semiconductor manufacturers, and Standard Logic manufacturers.

Graphic: Dual Analog Switch in a Dual In-Line package, with pinout.

No comments: